Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Trader Joe's Crab Cakes!



The last time I went to Kansas City I stopped at Trader Joe's.  

This is one of my favorite stops as a Weight Watcher because they have so many good deals!

It's usually pretty economical but very point friendly!

I usually bring a cooler and spend close to an hour in there, taking my time and scanning everything, looking for deals.

This was one of my favorites.

It's their crab cakes.

These are 1 pt a piece!  

However, WW screwy math comes into play here because 2 crab cakes is 3 pts, so watch out for that.

You can heat these in the oven and they taste great!

I love seafood so this was a no-brainer for me.  

If you have a Trader Joe's where you live, or if you stop by one when you're out of town, I'd definitely recommend trying these scrumptious little morsels.  

These saved me from going over on points at night!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...