Sunday, July 31, 2016

Zucchini Pizzas




One of the number one complaints I hear about healthy eating is "it's a lot of work and it just doesn't taste that good".
I also hear complaints about cost among other things.
The following recipe is easy, relatively inexpensive and soooo delicious. I sent this to several co-workers who were pleasantly surprised and now a little more open minded to healthier foods.
The recipe is for zucchini pizzas and comes from one of my favorite, plan friendly sites, slender kitchen.
You'll find it here.


This is quick, tasty, gluten free, low in points(1 pt per "pizza") and can be easily changed to accommodate a vegetarian diet.

That's a win-win for this foodie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saying Goodbye

I have been writing my blog for over a year now and at this point I am considering ending things here. If there is an outcry for me to con...